The Hex Workshop Hex Editor is a collection of hexadecimal growth devices for Microsoft Windows, integrating advanced binary modifying with the convenience and flexibility of a word processing program. With Hex Workshop you can modify, cut, duplicate, paste, place, as well as remove a hex, print customizable hex dumps, and also export to RTF or HTML for publishing.
Hex Workshop includes a Sector Editor with disk imaging tools, a Base Converter for converting between hex, decimal and also binary data types, a Hex Calculator sustaining arithmetic and also bitwise operations, an expression calculator supporting variables, conditionals, version and even arithmetic and even bitwise procedures, and a data visualizer made to aid you visually determine patterns and intriguing data from rendered photos.
The Hex Workshop Hex Editor by BreakPoint Software is a total set of hexadecimal advancement tools for Microsoft Windows. Hex Workshop integrates innovative binary modifying as well as information analysis and visualization with the convenience as well as adaptability of a contemporary word processing program. With the Hex Workshop, you can modify, reduce, duplicate, paste, insert, load and also erase binary data. You can also collaborate with information in its native structure and information kinds using our integrated framework audience and even clever bookmarks. Data editing and enhancing are quick and too easy with our substantial features that allow you to jump to file or industry location, discover or replace information, do the math, bitwise, and also rational procedures, binary contrast data, produce checksums and digests, watch personality circulations and export data to RTF or HTML for posting.
Hex Workshop includes a Sector Editor with disk imaging tools, a Base Converter for transforming in between hex, decimal as well as binary information kinds, a Hex Calculator sustaining math and bitwise procedures, an expression calculator maintaining variables, conditionals, version and also arithmetic and also bitwise procedures, and even an information visualizer designed to assist you visually recognize patterns as well as intriguing information from rendered photos. Also included is our Data Inspector that allows you to swiftly edit and see information in decimal, floating point or time and data representations.
- An integrated text-based structure editor was added to help users easily create and maintain structure definitions. The structureditor includes syntax coloring, in-line error reporting, and automatic structure library re-loading on save.
- Color maps are now editable from within Hex Workshop using an integrated text editor supporting syntax coloring.
- The Expression Calculator now supports syntax coloring.
- Resolved crash when copying hex values over 4K to the clipboard.
- Improved default font sizing and layouts for high-resolution displays.
- Table column widths are now persisted across application restart for the Structures, Find Results, Compare Results, Checksum Results, and Bookmarks windows.