FastStone Picture Customer is a quick, secure, easy to use picture browser, converter as well as the editor. It has a great variety of attributes that consist of image viewing, administration, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and shade changes. Its cutting-edge but instinctive full-screen mode gives fast access to EXIF information, thumbnail web browser and also major functionalities through concealed toolbars that appear when your mouse touches the four sides of the screen.
Other features include a top-quality magnifier and also a musical slide show with 150+ transitional impacts, along with lossless JPEG shifts, decline darkness results, image structures, scanner support, pie chart and a lot more. It supports all significant graphic styles (BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, computer-animated GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO as well as TGA) and also prominent electronic camera RAW styles (CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, MRW, ORF as well as DNG).
- Image browser and viewer with a familiar Windows Explorer-like user interface
- Support of many popular image formats
- True Full-Screen viewer with image zoom support and unique fly-out menu panels
- Crystal-clear and customizable one-click image magnifier
- Superior Red-Eye effect removal/reduction with the completely natural-looking end result
- Image modification tools: Resize/resample, rotate/flip, crop, sharpen/blur, brightness/contrast, etc.
- Eleven (yes, 11) resampling algorithms to choose from when resizing images
- Image colour effects: grayscale, sepia, negative, Red/Green/Blue adjustment
- Image special effects: watermark, annotation, drop shadow, framing, bump map, lens, morph, waves
- Multi-level Undo/Redo capability
- One-touch best fit/actual size image display support
- Image management, including tagging capability, with drag-and-drop and Copy To/Move To Folder support
- Histogram display with colour counter feature
- Compare images side-by-side (up to 4 at a time) to easily cull those forgettable shots
- Image EXIF metadata support plus comment editing for JPEGs
- Supports dual-monitor configurations
- Support dual instances. Now you can run two image viewers at the same time, drag and drop images between them, compare images from different folders side by side
- Added an option to show/hide filenames when comparing images
- Added right-click menu on EXIF list to Copy EXIF to Clipboard
- Support MP4 and MOV thumbnails on Windows 10
- Updated RAW format library
- Many other small improvements and bug fixes