Canon PIXMA MG2200 CUPS Printer Driver (Mac) 220.127.116.11
Canon U.S.A. Inc. - 13 MB (Freeware)
Version : 18.104.22.168
Size : 13 MB
Date Added : March 04,2020
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon U.S.A. Inc.
Website : Canon.com
OS : Mac OS
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MG2200 CUPS Printer Driver (Mac), The Pixma MG2200 CUPS is extremely simple to set up making use of Wi-Fi or USB. The control board, sadly, is still not so basic to utilize. On this layout, Canon continues its method of placing three switches under the LCD (a 2.5-inches on the MG2200 CUPS) to do specific activities, rather than letting you utilize the perfectly sufficient four-way arrowhead control and also ALRIGHT button. Leaping backward and forward amongst all the switches is both meaningless in addition to worsening.
A few of the benefits of the Canon PIXMA MG2200 CUPS vehicle driver Compact all-in-One: Print, duplicate along with scan that makes you far more trustworthy in a solitary device, documents Quick & prints save you time when releasing data, simple as well as reliable use printing Web, print above with optional extremely jumbo XL ink with ink can be much better to preserve your cash. This software is your buddy to take care of the letters or pictures to be published.
Canon PIXMA MG2200 CUPS is so smooth in addition to elegant All-In-One printing devices for a home in addition to job utilize not enough. They are integrating all the elements that you need right into among the tiny printer that can supply excellent graphics as well as kept in mind the rapid. Canon PIXMA MG2200 CUPS given with a space-saving front Rapid development is handy. The fast forward function is so recognized you could easily change the printer ink cartridges in addition to filling up the paper quickly from the front side of the printer.
Operating system : macOS 10.15 (Catalina) | macOS 10.14 (Mojave) | macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) | macOS 10.12 (Sierra) | OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) | OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) | OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) | OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) | Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- [OS v10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15] Phenomenon: When overwriting the old version, the version number of the driver displayed in [Options & supplies] of [Print & Fax] may not be updated. Solution: In the [Print & Fax] window, click the "+" button to register the queue of the applicable driver again after clicking the "-" button to delete the queue of the applicable driver.
- [OS v10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15] (Phenomenon) The numbers in Start time / End time in Quiet Mode of Canon IJ Printer Utilities may not be changed when users specify them on the keyboard. (Preventive action) Specify the time using the arrow buttons.
- [OS v10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15] When ColorSync is selected in Color Matching, no operation can be performed in Color Options. All the items other than Sample Type are greyed out.
- [OS v10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15] When printing from some applications, the checkbox for [Do not show again] in a message box is only available in the application currently used. In addition, once you enable [Do not show again], you will not see the message box(the message box will not be displayed again.).
- [OS v10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15] Phenomenon Immediately after the OS installation, when launching the driver's help from TextEdit or Preview without printing, the message "The selected topic is currently unavailable..." is displayed. Therefore, the driver's help is not displayed.
- Try either of the following methods: - Launch the driver's help after printing. - Launch the help from the application software other than TextEdit and Preview, then open the driver's help.
- Upgrade the driver to ver.22.214.171.124 or later when using "My Image Garden" or "Print Studio" in macOS 10.15.
- Canon PIXMA MG2200 126.96.36.199
- Canon PIXMA MG2200 188.8.131.52a